Friday 17 February 2012

Birmeetup

Yes I know I still haven't made a post about AGDQ2012, shut up.


Yesterday it was decided that 6 people shalt meet in the most holy town of Beth- Birmingham. Emily and I, Dan and Emma, Mike and Kerry. We had a lot of fun freezing to death in a French restaurant which had no idea what service was, and also walking around the various video game shops. Thanks to the magic of GPS mobile phones, we also managed to find Cyber Candy which sells sweets from various exotic countries such as, uh, America.


Sweetie haul:
  • Applehead - the box proudly proclaims '25¢' but it was probably slightly more than that
  • Oh Henry - what is this
  • Jolly Rancher (tropical blends)
  • Jujubes
  • Mentos (liquorice mint, strawberry liquorice)
  • Lifesavers (fruit tingles)
  • Pocky (Chocolate) - hers
  • TimTam Originals - hers?
  • Twix PB - I have to try this apparently
  • Whatchamacallit? - also have to try this apparently

Gamie haul (thanks Cex!):
  • Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (PS2) - mainly because I know it's hard as balls and might be one of the last games I ever manage to finish
  • Final Fantasy IV Complete (PSP) - kinda wanted this for a while, I like the idea of having all the old FF games on my PSP.
  • Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2) - I knowwwwww but apparently the actual game part of it is quite good
  • Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) - was surprised they had one, well worth getting, it's the special edition with the postcards and whatnot
Birmingham itself is pretty neat, although they should probably clean their maps a little. And maybe update their signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment