Wednesday 22 October 2014

Englishman no longer in New York

That's right, Emily and I are back from visiting her parents. I acquired a zillion games there. I'll post about them right now, and then write another post on events there. When I remember.

First of all, birthday presents!
  • Project X Zone (3DS) - had my eye on it for a while
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) - wanted to get into the series for a long time
  • Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS) - this is actually Emily's present, but I'm sure I'll play it eventually
Then, did some shopping of my own.
  • Earth Defense Force 2025 (360) - bought to play with Emptyeye, I thoroughly enjoyed 2017
  • Suikoden (PS1) - finally! been trying to get more of the series for ages
  • Suikoden III (PS2) - yay
  • Mass Effect 2 (360) - finished the first game sometime last year, want to continue the plot
  • The Lord of the Rings: Tactics (PSP) - heard fairly good things about this
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (PS2) - I like RPGs
  • Legion: The Legend of Excalibur (PS2) - like I said
Oh also free games.
  • Darksiders II (360) - currently playing through the first game
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (360) - yep

Split into second post for tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment