Tuesday 7 April 2015

Hiatus, listing part 2

More games.
  • Metroid II: Return of Samus (3DS) - also Club Nintendo present!
  • Tomb Raider (360) - yeah the new one, also free
  • Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage and Spyro: Year of the Dragon (PS3) - so I have something to play :p
  • Super Mario 3D World (WiiU) - coop madness
  • Nintendo Land (WiiU) - pack-in
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (WiiU) - it had to happen sometime
  • Hyrule Warriors (WiiU) - more Musou! more Zelda!
  • Dynasty Warriors 2 (PS2) - though it's called '2', this is the first real Musou game, as the prequel is a vs. fighter
  • Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos (PSP) - the sequel to that other Generation of Chaos game I mentioned in the previous list
  • Pokémon Shuffle (3DS) - Nintendo made a Facebook game
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3) - murder mystery!
  • Drakengard 3 (PS3) - well, this means I have to find 2, now
  • Final Fantasy VI (PSN) - finally bit the bullet, this means I own every current main series game! if you ignore the FFXIII sequels anyway
  • BioShock Infinite (360) - free, also supposed to be good
You may have noticed this list contains WiiU games. Well... yes, Emily's family did decide to buy one while we were over there. I know it shouldn't really surprise me any more, but the depth of their generosity still stuns me.

This time when coming home we brought both the WiiU and the PS3, so I can be even more paralysed by indecision than usual when it comes to playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment