Sunday 28 June 2015

Interpostum

I know, it's been far too long, again. I have a real post in mind later. This is just a list of games, to clear out the ridiculous backlog backlog I have.
  • Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (PS3) - recommended to Emily by a friend, this series has a zillion games and they're RPGs with ridiculously cute visuals.
  • Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (DS) - I require all FF games 8)
  • Pokémon Conquest (DS) - being a crossover of Pokémon and Samurai Warriors, it was inevitable really
  • Phantasy Star Portable (PSP) - I've had the second one for so long, I figured it would be silly if I didn't get the first one
  • Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (360) - free Xbox Live Gold game, I imagine it'll be another soulless shooter
  • Mafia II (360) - also free Xbox Live Gold game
  • Agarest: Generations of War (PC) - came as part of a Humble Bundle, looks like a moe game
  • bit Dungeon II (PC) - Humble Bundle, looks neat
  • FATE + FATE: Undiscovered Realms (PC) - Humble Bundle, Diablo clones whee!
  • Paper Sorcerer (PC) - Humble Bundle, saw a video review of this near to the release date and it looks really nice!
  • Pier Solar and the Great Architects (PC) - Humble Bundle, been vaguely interested in this for a while
  • Rollers of the Realm (PC) - Humble Bundle, pinball RPG what
  • SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition (PC) - Humble Bundle, oh my this looks fun
This isn't all the games I've bought since the last post. There's also been several 'Started' and 'Beaten' which I'll endeavour to talk about soon. I've been super busy lately with a couple of new projects:
  • Writing a strategy RPG with Emily's assistance
  • Translating a Gameboy game (and writing my own tools to help me do so)
Also, I'll be going away on holiday to Ireland soon. I might have a few spare moments to play some games and post about them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment