Tuesday 31 December 2013

I said it was coming...

I knew they'd be generous, but I didn't know it would be this generous!

  • A Nintendo 2DS!!?
  • Pokémon X, with a cartridge case and X/Y styli
  • Samurai Warriors Chronicles
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition
  • Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
  • Grandia III
  • Inindo: Way of the Ninja, with a dust cover, somehow
  • Two of Mark Rosenfelder's books on conlanging: The Language Construction Kit and Advanced Language Construction
  • Many clothes, not exciting but nevertheless very useful
I can't believe I have so many more games to play, and a whole new system to boot... When I married Emily I also married into an amazingly friendly family with whom I will enjoy the rest of my visit for sure.

On the subject of Emily, she got a few games (to go along with her own 2DS) so I'll list them here because I'll get to them eventually too:

  • Pokémon Y
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  • Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
  • Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi
  • Spirit Camera
  • Paper Mario Sticker Star
Crazy. Crazy, but very generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment