Wednesday 19 March 2014

Breaking

Emily persuaded me to buy some games because they were cheap. What is going on?

  • Nier, because everybody says it's quite good and really sad, and what I need are more sad 360 games in my life.
  • The Darkness II, because the previous game in the series was excellent.
Other than this, gameplaying has been a secondary concern to Emily trying to get a permanent Visa for UK residence. This means she'll never have to renew her existing one, which is nice, and it's also a step to becoming a full citizen once that's possible.

However, I have started Nier and I'm not sure what to think of it just yet. The prologue took forever because I unwisely chose the Hard difficulty and everything takes forever to die. I might change it to Easy on this save if possible, and if not just start again, because I'm not too far in. It's standard action RPG fare so far, although there are the hints of massive tragedy in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment