Tuesday 7 April 2015

Hiatus

Wow, it has been a long time.

Since I last updated, I seem to have somehow bought or acquired FORTY games/DLCs, so obviously my Backloggery is bursting at the seams by now. This is going to be a series of boring list posts. I'll talk more about the games I've actually played later.
  • Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Special Demo Version (3DS) - yeah I know
  • Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (360) - I played the first one and basically enjoyed it
  • The Walking Dead, Episode 2 - "Starved for Help" (360) - the first episode haunted my dreams, so here's to more bad sleep!
  • Gratuitous Tank Battles: The Western Front (PC) - DLC woo
  • Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Juggernaut (PC) - more DLC
  • Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok (PC) - yet more DLC
  • MX vs. ATV Alive (360) - free stuff is free
  • The Midnight Station (PC) - game made by UltraJMan & co., looks neat
  • The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - Ancestry of Lies and A Murder of Ravens (360) - Emily wanted more Zellner
  • Sniper Elite V2 (360) - I also got this free on Steam... it's an FPS, so I'll probably play that version instead
  • Hunted: The Demon's Forge (360) - cheap 360 games!
  • Viking: Battle for Asgard (360) - don't you just love games with unnecessary subtitles?
  • darkSectOr (360) - no idea
  • Dynasty Warriors 3 (PS2) - part of our ongoing quest to own all the Musou games
  • Generation of Chaos (PSP) - looks like a strategy game, some research turns up the fact that the series is incredibly long in Japan and we only got a couple of releases here
  • Super Mario Land (3DS) - Club Nintendo present!
Yep, ran out of tag space.

No comments:

Post a Comment