Monday 4 May 2015

Hull Loot

I seem to remember promising 'proper updates' more regularly. This isn't one of those.

Emily and I just got back home from a short break in Hull. While there, we bought ten games.
  • Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3)
  • Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends (PS3)
  • Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires (PS3)
  • God of War III (PS3)
  • Way of the Samurai 4 (PS3)
  • White Knight Chronicles (PS3)
  • Halo 3: ODST (360)
  • Halo 4 (360)
  • Warhammer: Battle March (360)
  • Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (DS)
Keen-eyed readers might notice that I already have DW7. Well... yes, but I persuaded myself to get them for PS3 because 360 doesn't have Xtreme Legends, so it would be weird to have one but not the other. Maybe I'll trade in my 360 copy.

The other games are either things I've had on my wishlist for a while, sheer stubborn completionism or random things Emily found which look neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment