Sunday 28 May 2017

Introducing... DOSJUN

It would be remiss of me to merely type out a few words while reading through a programming book from over 20 years ago. Actually developing a video game using what I (re)learn would make a lot more sense. To that end...


It's been a dream of mine for ages to create a dungeon crawler. It's also a lot of work; I've lost count of the number of times I've started making a game only to abandon it or find some other project to throw myself into. Hopefully, this time can be different.

While I haven't settled on any mechanics yet (other than having 6 party members and there being health and mana, apparently) there is a bit of work done on the graphics engine. I'm also attempting to lay my code out in vaguely sensible ways. Feel free to follow along as I attempt to finally finish something.

No comments:

Post a Comment