Tuesday 1 July 2014

Steam Summer Sale

I have a lot of things to write about, so let's get the boring list out of the way. THANKS STEAM
  • Rajas of India and Sons of Abraham for Crusader Kings II - as slow and sometimes empty as these games are, I still love playing them
  • Avernum: Escape from the Pit and Nethergate: Resurrection and Avadon 2: The Corruption because they were the only modern Spiderweb Software games I didn't already own
  • The Stanley Parable because I have only heard good things about it
  • Age of Empires II HD and Age of Empires III Complete - I never got into this game series but again it gets a lot of praise
  • Risk of Rain - Emily likes the look of it and we can play co-op!
  • Rogue Legacy - wanted this since it came out
  • Sword of the Stars: The Pit with The Pilgrim because roguelike
And I ran out of tag space. See you in a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment