Tuesday 1 July 2014

The continuation

Only a few Steam Sale games left:
  • Europa Universalis IV with Conquest of Paradise - again, Paradox strategy games
  • Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition - makes me feel a little sad to also have the originals on GOG, but this will be more convenient for showing Emily
  • Shadowrun Returns because it seems like a faithful successor
Just to make sure I will never, ever finish my Backloggery I also bought a few games at CeX again:
  • Darksiders - looks fun, if not groundbreaking
  • Gauntlet: Dark Legacy - one of those cult classics
  • Warriors Orochi 2 - finally got mailed to me
Also, free stuff:
  • Magrunner: Dark Pulse was free for a while on GOG
  • Saints Row: The Third was one of the Xbox Live free games, and I certainly enjoyed Saints Row II
  • Charlie Murder is another free one
  • as is Gotham City Impostors
Post containing actual content to come soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment