Thursday 29 September 2011

Acquisitions Update

There's a second Jay St. Games store near here at a different mall, so I had to go check that out too. Here's my results.

Jay St. Games - $56.12 (2011-09-29)
  • Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (PS1) - I found it! It wasn't cheap, but I'm glad I own this. There's been a couple of very bad speedruns of this submitted to SDA, I plan to make a decent one and finally get it added to the site lineup.
  • Bard's Tale (NES) - Lag.Bro asked me to look for this and they had one copy, snapped it up. Similar to Might & Magic.
  • Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat (PS1) - Haha, I remember this game fondly for being very difficult and the reason we upgraded the family computer to Windows 95. The PS1 interface might be worse, but it'll be much easier to record. Hopefully.
Not bad at all! Klonoa was a massive $40 by itself, but it was worth it. Klonoa 2 originally cost me £45 and I bought it completely at random, and it has turned out to be an excellent purchase, still providing me entertainment today.

Emily also bought a few things in all three of our Jay St. trips, if anybody is interested, I'll make a list of her new stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment